T-System’s technology-enabled revenue cycle management services are delivered by experienced professionals. Leveraging our unique clinical expertise to inform the front-end of the process and sophisticated technology to automate and streamline the back-end, we can ensure you collect the reimbursement you’ve earned.
T-System provides comprehensive revenue cycle management services for employed and independent physicians.
Point-of-service collection and collections management:
- Customize payment options
- Calculate real-time eligibility, copay & deductible
- Capture patient satisfaction
- iPad enabled
- Define patient communication plans, timing & methods
- Improve patient engagement through specific activities
- Reduce risk of inappropriate collection activity
Coding and compliance:Our advanced coding system accurately reflects the level of services provided from a physician's perspective – complete with medical decision making (MDM) calculation, defensible audit report and ongoing Q/A.
Medical billing:T-System accelerates physician payments with electronic eligibility verification, collection management, accounts receivable and contract management.
Real-time performance visibility and reporting:Automatic reports and drill-down and drill-through technology help easily measure and monitor your practice’s performance.
- Real-time data
- Easy-to-use Web interface
- Drill-down, decomposition and more
- Standard reporting pack
- Security features to specify access
Physician group management & consulting:Receive feedback, intelligent reporting and guidance – ranging from health plan negotiations to medical group staffing – to maximize the efficiency of your practice.
- Proactive identification of issues
- Ongoing physician documentation training
- Legal/compliance support
- Contract negotiation
- Regulatory change monitoring
All services are protected by continuous audits and performed by clinically-trained, AAPC- and AHIMA-credentialed professionals.
Three levels of service to fit your needs:
1. Software & service
Sophisticated Web-based coding platform, Q&A and high-touch client support.
2. Full-service coding
T-System expert coders perform and manage all coding activities so your hospital can focus on what it does best – caring for patients.
3. Back-up coding
When patient volumes are up and staff coverage is down, our coders can step in during times of need to ensure your hospital doesn't fall behind.
Web-based advanced coding system, which means no software to upgrade.
E&M level of service charges with an advanced calculator for infusions, injections and hydrations
T-System’s facility coding technology verifies charges and applies specific rules appropriately. Especially with concurrent services, clients benefit from an expert-level review to determine if more than one of the services may be considered an initial service.
- Customizable algorithms for payer, local coverage determinations, age and gender
- Facility procedures charge capture includes upfront outpatient code editor (OCE)
- Management reports to pinpoint deficiencies, procedures by physician and areas of additional training
ICD-10 encoder for ER diagnosis coding
Developed by certified coders and physicians, our ICD-10 encoder uses natural language processing to ensure accurate, defensible codes for efficiency and compliance.
- A built-in hierarchy of edits ensures a complete code
- Provides placeholders and prompts the user when a seven-digit code is necessary
- A customizable pick-list allows the external cause to be rapidly selected
Observation services coding
T-System’s advanced coding technology easily captures observation hours and subtracts hours for actively monitored procedures – all while allowing for the continuation of procedure charging and coding, including infusions and hydration therapy. Infusions and hydration therapy charging can extend across service areas and requires the sophisticated charge capture algorithms that T-System offers.
With the most complete solution for freestanding ERs, T-System can ensure your facility receives optimal charge capture and reimbursement.
An enterprise resource-based appointment system supports centralized scheduling with customizable, color-coded templates. Streamline patient registration by capturing demographics, provider, HIPAA-privacy notice, employer and insurance information in one place.
Estimate and collect patient payment upfront – before the patient goes home. This iPad-enabled technology will help your collections rate increase by multiples. It’s easy to use and helps patients better understand their financial obligations.
ER facility and physician coding
Using advanced coding technology, our clinically-trained coding experts provide you complete and defensible codes that most accurately represent the services performed. Capabilities include E&M coding, diagnosis coding, medical decision making and, injections and infusions calculation, quality assurance and documentation improvement reporting.
ER physician billing
Using the most advanced technology platforms, T-System receives and manages all correspondence with patients and insurance carriers; this includes inquires and appeals. We also meticulously track and appeal all denied, underpaid and down-coded claims.
Full-service revenue cycle management support:
- Eligibility verification, claims preparation, submission and status checking
- Expedited payment processing
- Quality assurance
- Credentialing, contract management, negotiation and support
- Business intelligence