About Influenza T Sheets
Influenza T Sheets are point-of-care tools designed to support consistent documentation, diagnosis and treatment of influenza patients. All templates incorporate the necessary clinical content and terminology required for ICD-10 and the latest CDC guidelines for diagnosis and treatment. T-System will monitor the CDC diagnostic and treatment protocols and update the tools as needed.
The use of any or all of these tools is completely at the discretion of your facility or practice. As always, the tools are not intended to replace clinical judgment.
Templates are available for:
- Emergency department: physician, nurse and order set
- Emergency department pediatric: physician, nurse and order set
- Urgent care: physician
* Due to the dynamic and time-sensitive nature of the ICD-10-ready influenza T Sheets, the tools should be used as is. Site-specific customizations are not available at this time.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention estimates 5-20 percent of U.S. residents get the flu and more than 200,000 people are hospitalized for flu-related reasons each year.
Learn more about the solutions and services T-System offers for emergency and urgent care.
- For the latest data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on influenza, click here.
- For information from the CDC tailored for health professionals, click here.